Follow DHEC's Health & Safety Guidelines to Stop the Spread.
Protect yourself, your family, your friends, and your neighbors by taking simple precautionary measures:
- Avoid non-essential travel
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Wear a face covering or mask in public settings
Keep Customers & Employees Safe
Pledge to do all you can to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Show your employees, your customers, and your community that you care — that you're invested in keeping everyone safe when they set foot in your business. Pledge to reduce risks associated with COVID-19 wherever and whenever you can.
Physical Distancing Saves Lives.
Stay SC Strong by practicing smart physical distancing:
- Avoid crowds
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others in public
- Stay home whenever possible
Dawn Staley | UofSC Women's Basketball Coach
"Keeping yourself healthy is the key to keeping South Carolina in the game against COVID-19."
Steve Benjamin | Mayor of Columbia, SC
"Stay well by staying home as much as possible. Together, we can help stop the spread!"
Coping During Stressful Events.
Coping with stress caused by the COVID-19 outbreak will make you, your loved ones, and your community stronger.
- Take time to relax
- Regular conversations with friends and family
- Stay connected at a safe distance
- Take breaks from news and social media
- Exercise regularly and participate in activites you enjoy
Mental Health Support
Experiencing a mental health crisis?
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, or issues with alcohol or substance abuse, call: 1(844) SC-HOPES (724-6737)
Stay Connected. Stay SC Strong.
In the fight against COVID-19, we all have a role to play. Help South Carolina stay strong—stay home to limit the spread of the virus.
Keep the Palmetto State healthy—wash your hands regularly, practice social distancing, and familiarize yourself with other safety measures by exploring our health guidelines.